Tuesday, May 21, 2019

How college will effect my life Essay

I am excited about the opportunity to go to college and follow a course of study which real interests me. They say accounting is the langu get along of business. I have always been interested in business and as I learn more about accounting, I cant wait to get started. and when I think about how college allow for affect my life, I think about independence and the choices I will have to make. The legal drinking age is 21 but I know a lot of college students will drink a a few(prenominal) beers or even quite a few beers. Meeting someone and staying overnight at someone elses place or my own wholly of a sudden is a choice I need to make. I will be in classes about 15 hours a week and how I use all the other hours of the week is up to me. Heck, even those 15 hours is optional, no parents will be notified if I decide to sleep in. Going to college promoter real independence where all decisions from what time to get out of bed in the morning to what I get hold of to drink at night ar ound my new friends, and the consequences as a result of those decisions, will be 100% on me.As a little girl, I always wanted to be a waitress. But as my dad would say, If you want to be a waitress, you first have to go to college, and after college if you still want to be a waitress, go for it. Going to college will give me the cognition I need to determine what I am going to do the rest of my life. While engine room and the world at large is changing rapidly, college will give me the skills to think clearly about problems, take logically with peers, and resolve issues for the benefit of all. These basic life skills will equip me for whatever I choose to do in this ever changing environment. While I dont know barely how college will affect my life, I do know that what I will be at age 22 will be very different from what I am at age 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment