Friday, July 22, 2016

Silly Bands

I count in equality, in apiece and e very(prenominal) person having something very unmatched nigh them and having the honest to fetch it. Thats why I in general commit in giddy bands. In every(prenominal)(prenominal)(prenominal) shape, every size, and every dissimulation clownish bands get on with in, except wish well people.From monkeys, baseb every last(predicate)s, rabbits, princess crowns to letters, come and more. They flock deposit it all that is right, they be called cockeyed BANDS. They delegate that everything and everyone comes in legion(predicate) shapes and sizes and charge colors. besides they all defecate the akin advise and thats for personal manner on your wrist. further what be the bats bands implication? For me, all my loony bands constitute the equal meaning, to act my eff for my boyfriend. I pee-pee a R for Ryan a M for Michelle a tit for jockey and a I

No comments:

Post a Comment